We help individuals, couples, and families address and work through their most challenging difficulties – improving communication, resolving key issues, and equipping people with tools for developing and sustaining healthy lives and satisfying relationships. Often times, problems/issues can ease in just a few sessions.
We work closely with you and your loved ones until you feel strong, clear and optimistic about the future.
We provide a full range of counseling and psychotherapy services to Individuals, Couples, and Families in San Diego.
- Individual Counseling for Men, Women, Children
- Couples' Counseling/Relationship Counseling
- Marital/Pre-Marital Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Pregnancy & Postpartum Counseling
- Parenting/Step-Parenting Counseling
- Counseling for Anxiety, Depression, Self-Esteem
- Counseling for Grief & Loss
- Stress and Crisis Management
- Life Transition Counseling
Getting Started is Easy
We can all benefit, at times in our lives, from professional, caring counseling. Talking with a skilled, caring therapist can lead to deeper understanding, personal growth and enhanced relationships.
Taking the first step can often be the hardest and the most important.
It's easy to make arrangements to speak with Dr. Jack. We offer a free phone or email consultation. Just contact our office. We will get back to you promptly.
Programs and more
Our programs guide family members through a variety of interesting, enjoyable, and practical learning situations where they create, practice, and develop more satisfying ways of communicating, problem-solving, working, playing, and living together. (More...)